UPCOMING WORKSHOPS & COURSES
Strategic Planning, California State University East Bay. If you’re ready to register for the course, please click here to use the online registration system. Two Wednesday evenings 6/23/21 and 6/30/21 (fee) Both sessions required. CLASS SESSIONS WILL MEET VIA ZOOM. I will be in touch with you once you have registered. Please contact CSUEB registrar and/or send questions to me via the Contact form on website
This Fall, join my new Nonprofit Management Certificate course at Sonoma State University–a ten-week online course on key topics in nonprofit management, taught by myself and other experienced nonprofit professionals. Topics include diversity, equity and inclusion, program development, finance, law, boards and others. (fee)
Photo at right: two women looking at a computer screen, by Christina at Unsplash
What participants say about Eleanor's classes & workshops:
- "Your class was wonderful. I came away with ideas, changes, and positive direct action. It was a great space for discussion, mutual respect, and listening."
- "Absolutely loved this class! A lot of useful information that I am looking to apply in the future. Thank you!"
- "Your classes have been the barometer by which I have judged the other classes in the program."
- “The process leads to greater clarity and will enable us to really see where we’re going”
- “I learned so much and have gained tools I will use"
- “I definitely feel more confident stating goals and outcomes”
- “Great presenter--lots of enthusiasm and positive energy”
Topics include logic modeling, theory of change, program assessment and evaluation, program development and other subjects. Ask about our custom training for your organization.