UPCOMING WORKSHOPS & COURSES
New Nonprofit Management Certificate course at Sonoma State University starts Spring 2022! This will be a fast-paced, ten-week online course leading to a Nonprofit Management Certificate at the end of the semester. An amazing lineup of instructors with diverse backgrounds and impressive experience will teach key topics from diversity, equity and inclusion, to program development, finance, law, boards and others. Course meets via Zoom every Tuesday evening for ten weeks starting 3/1/22 (fee). Stay tuned for more details.
Program Evaluation, California State University East Bay. Fall 2021. Four Wednesday evenings 11/3/21, 11/10/21, 11/17/21 and 12/1/21 (fee) All four sessions required. CLASS SESSIONS WILL MEET VIA ZOOM. If you’re ready to register, please click here to use the online registration system.
Program Evaluation, California State University East Bay. Spring 2022. Four Wednesday evenings 2/9/22, 2/9/22, 2/16/22 and 2/23/22 (fee) All four sessions required. CLASS SESSIONS WILL MEET VIA ZOOM. If you’re ready to register, please click here to use the online registration system.
Photo at right: two women looking at a computer screen, by Christina at Unsplash
What participants say about Eleanor's classes & workshops:
- "Your class was wonderful. I came away with ideas, changes, and positive direct action. It was a great space for discussion, mutual respect, and listening."
- "Absolutely loved this class! A lot of useful information that I am looking to apply in the future. Thank you!"
- "Your classes have been the barometer by which I have judged the other classes in the program."
- “The process leads to greater clarity and will enable us to really see where we’re going”
- “I learned so much and have gained tools I will use"
- “I definitely feel more confident stating goals and outcomes”
- “Great presenter--lots of enthusiasm and positive energy”
Topics include logic modeling, theory of change, program assessment and evaluation, program development and other subjects. Ask about our custom training for your organization.