From time to time, a project is so complex and/or time-sensitive that I need to partner with other consultants. I have a broad network of seasoned professional consultants to nonprofits, foundations and government with a wide array of expertise.
The following are just a few of the consultants/firms I have worked with to provide maximum customer service to clients in need of diverse experience and skills:
* Lauren Baehner: Program evaluation design, quantitative & qualitative research and analysis, data visualization and project management
* Kimberly Kelly, Founder/Principal, Metis Partner Solutions: Strategic & tactical finance & accounting related support to organizations in the not-for-profit and public sectors
* Regina Neu, Principal, Neu Consulting: Strategic planning, leadership development, coaching, board training, needs assessment and fundraising
* Beth L. Schecter: Interim executive director, transition management, board development and program development
* Deb Stephenson, Founder/Principal, Jabberwonk: Nonprofit Information System Solutions: data taming and software selection & implementation
* Leadership Search Partners (formerly Leyna Bernstein Consulting), Executive search for the nonprofit sector in Northern California