In addition to the public workshops and university extension courses listed below, Eleanor provides customized training to private groups, including foundations, nonprofit groups and government agencies.
Topics include logic modeling, theory of change, performance management, evaluation, and other subjects. Ask about our custom training for your organization.
Strategic Planning, California State University East Bay, 2 Tuesday evenings: 8/15/17 & 8/22/17 (fee)
Program Evaluation, California State University East Bay, 2 Tuesday evenings & 1 Saturday: 10/10/17, 10/17/17 & 10/21/17 (fee)
What participants say about Eleanor’s classes & workshops:
• "Your class was wonderful. I came away with ideas, changes, and positive direct action. It was a great space for discussion, mutual respect, and listening."
• "Absolutely loved this class! A lot of useful information that I am looking to apply in the future. Thank you!"
• “The process leads to greater clarity and will enable us to really see where we’re going”
• “I definitely feel more confident stating goals and outcomes”
• “Great presenter--lots of enthusiasm and positive energy”